CHARISMA DAILY DEVOTIONAL
WEDNESDAY 13TH JANUARY 2021
SCRIPTURE READING: LUKE 1:8 - 45.
It is a common thing for people to be labelled by their history. This in turn affects the vision of their destiny. For years, Elizabeth was married without a child and people started calling her barren because of her past (Lk.1:36). She probably would have been embarrassed by the tag of ‘barrenness’ on her life by fellow humans. She probably was made to believe that she was destined to be so. But God proved that her history could be changed when he gave her John the Baptist.
When John was born, the people who called her barren and mocked her were the same people who celebrated her and shared her joy. Dear friend, what is the negative human label on you now? – failure, disappointment or bad luck? I prophesy that this year, the glory of God in your life will cause all your mockers and enemies to celebrate you. Those who have been looking down on you will look up to you in Jesus name.
MEDITATION: You are who God says you are!
STRATEGIC PRAYER POINTS.
1. Ask the Lord to remove every reproach in your life.
2. Pray for divine intervention in your situation
3. Ask God for a special testimony to silence your mockers
4. Pray for the church of Nigeria
5. Say the prayers of St Michael and St Jude in pages 104 and 106.
6. Present your private intentions to God
7. Say your daily prophetic prayers (page 6).